Enjoy the Experience
BALLOON JOY FLIGHTS
Air Operators Certificate CASA.TAAOC.0923
Balloon Joy Flights has been featured on a recent Travel Australia Today promotion of our magcial hot air balloon rides over Canowindra.
Please view video above
Yes we are flying!
Subject to any changing COVID restrictions
If you have a Dine and Discover NSW voucher to be applied to entertainment and recreation, Balloon Joy Flights will accept these vouchers when you book online. It’s easy to apply the voucher:
- In the section below the passenger name and address, enter the code you receive as your unique voucher code(s) provided by Services NSW.
- Click the green button labelled “Add Promo Code/voucher” using one of the codes above, Your final booking price will be reduced by either $25 or $50 depending on whether you apply 1 or 2 vouchers.
- “Magnificent! . DO YOURSELF A FAVOUR AND JUST DO IT! Definite bucket list experience”
- “It was an excellent, ride this morning, you people put so much, into making every smile”
- “A spot on morning, a great crew and a first class experience”
- “We will certainly being recommending the experience to friends and family”
- “We absolutely loved the whole experience”
- “Thank you for a wonderful family experience”
- “The hospitality from your family is so warm”
- “Literally a heavenly morning”
- “Never a moments worrying as they were professional and experienced”
- “Would do it again in a flash. A photographers dream”
SUNRISE FLIGHTS OVER CANOWINDRA
For Singles or Groups
Experience the magic, tranquility and adventure of a sunrise hot air balloon ride over Canowindra which is our home base. We finish with a cooked breakfast, champagne and espresso at Delice Coffee Roasters. Balloon flights last up to one hour and your morning experience, including breakfast, typically takes 3 to 4 hours.
$300 per person
PURCHASE a GIFT VOUCHER FOR YOUR FRIENDS
A perfect gift for someone special
Give a unique present to someone you love with a Gift Voucher – valid for three years from date of purchase and are non refundable but may be transferred to another person. They may be customised with the recipients name and are redeemable at the time of booking.
$300 per person
SHORT FLIGHT for GROUPS of a MINIMUM of TEN PEOPLE
4 hours of magic – Canowindra only
Celebrate an important event with a group of family and friends, or because you want to fly and love a discount, choose a group hot air balloon flight with Balloon Joy Flights. Flights last 30 – 40 minutes and your morning 3 to 4 hours. This is great for team building for corporates.
$230 per person
For 10 to 18 people booking and flying together
EXCLUSIVE PRIVATE BALLOON FLIGHT FOR TWO PEOPLE
Hot Air Balloon Rides for Two
Whether you want to surprise your love with a romantic proposal or celebrate another special occasion, this is a totally private experience for only you, the pilot and that special person in your life. Hot air balloon flights last 50 to 60 minutes.
$1,300 for 2 people
Exclusive for 2 people
PROMOTIONAL and SPECIAL EVENT HOT AIR BALLOON FLIGHTS
4 hours of magic – by Individual Quote
We can organise Balloon Flights for weddings, marriage proposals, renewal of vows, commitment ceremony, scattering of ashes, birthdays, product launches, field days, and Company promotions. Contact us with your own unique idea.
Phone for a Quote
Up to 18 passengers
Canowindra, NSW is known as the Hot Air Balloon Capital of Australia as it is considered one of the best places to hot air balloon in Australia. Hot air ballooning is one of the most popular things to do in Orange NSW region. During April and early may the Canowindra International Balloon Challenge is a highlight of the year, and culminating in the vibrant Cabonne Community Glow where hot air balloons light up the night sky.
Hot air balloon rides are one of life’s magical experiences. It is hard to explain the wonder of flying with the wind and having no sensation of movement. Words don’t do the visual spectacular justice, whether it is a brilliant sunrise or a mystical morning with fog lying in all the low valleys. Experience this magic and tranquillity of an airborne adventure with Graham, Jan and Anton over the picturesque Belubula Valley. Balloon Joy Flights will pick you up from your accommodation in Canowindra, at dawn when the winds are calm and stable.
Get In Touch
Have a question about our balloon flights? Are you trying to book and are having problems? … please fill out this simple form for a quick response
If you would prefer to give us a call to discuss booking your flight, please don’t hesitate to call us on:
02 6344 1819 or 0428 441 819 or email [email protected]
We look forward to talking to you.